Enamel with high content of zinc and aluminum for anti-corrosion treatment of galvanized surfaces, products made of steel, aluminum, ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Forms a strong glossy coating, resistant to atmospheric and mechanical influences, oils, saline solutions, temperature fluctuations. Provides long cathode protection against rust. Guarantees high electrical conductivity. Withstands temperature from +250°C (constant effect) to +350°С (not more than 2 hours). Creates a strong protective coating in places of fixing, welding, drilling, cutting. Used for roof repair, installation of galvanized profile, drains, drainage, fences, ventilation systems, air conditioning and pipelines, car body restoration and exhaust system.
• Do not paint surfaces that can be exposed to open flame.
• The painted surface acquires resistance to gasoline after heating to 150°C for 20 minutes.
• Spreading capacity (depending on coat thickness and surface structure) – 1.3 – 1.7 m2.
• Drying time (slip off):10-15 min at t +25°С.
• Complete drying time: 24 hours at t +20°С.